Monday, May 2, 2011

I'M STAYING IN CAMINO CARRASCO!!!

Hola a todos.......


I`m staying here in Camino Carrasco for at least 6 more weeks!  But sadly Elder Butler is being transferred to a different zone... It was great working with him and we had a great time and great success, and my new companion happens to be Elder Butler's last companion that he had before we were companions.  My new companion`s name is Elder Ferguson.  I haven`t got to know him yet since we change companions tomorrow but Elder Butler told me he was one of his best companions.  I did get the Easter package, thanks very much.

Now for the most exciting part of the email... You can call me at 6:15 PM (Uruguay time, I thinks that is 3:15 Arizona time but you`ll have to confirm that by internet).  I don`t know what church schedule that you are on now but I hope that time doesn`t interrupt something important on sunday.  I`m excited to be able to hear from you and have a great 40 minutes of fun listening to your voices again!  I love you and will be waiting by the phone at 6:15 (Uruguay time) sharp.

We had a great week.  Sebastian was baptized and confirmed the newest member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints here in Camino Carrasco.  I had the privelage and blessing to be the one to baptize him and his family came to his baptismal service.  They felt good and we are going to start trying to teach his mom, sister and grandma this week.  We are already teaching his brother Ezequiel and his two kids, Valentino and Guadalupe who are all working towards their baptisms on the 14th of May (still we are waiting on permission from the mom of Valentino and Guadalupe).  And another miracle is that on Sunday it was raining and really stormy and in walked Sebastian with a friend named Daniela who really liked church and started listening to the lessons and has a baptismal date for the 21st of May (all those miracles all is just 24 hours.)  We are way excited to keep working with Sebastian`s family and friends and are hoping to have many baptisms in May thanks to the missionary efforts of Sebastian Machado.

Congratulations on the job offer dad, I hope you adjust well and enjoy your new position.  Please continue praying for Sebastian`s friends and family so that they can accept his invitations to learn about the gospel and what changed his life.  I love you all and will tell you more on Sunday.

TALK to you later,
Elder Gardner

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

avandia lawsuits