Hola a todos...
Carlos Bobadilla was baptized and confirmed a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I had the privilege of performing the ordinance and his family came to support him. It was a beautiful but very cold day. He is such a great young man and already wants to be a missionary. He is really excited to keep learning about the gospel and is very intelligent. I also renewed my temple recommend, but I`m missing my membership ID number to put on my recommend. Could you check with the secretary of the ward to see if they have the number in their records somewhere, because I don`t have access to it, Thanks.
We are excited for the upcoming weeks here in Camino Carrasco because we have a lot of great families that we are teaching that could get baptized soon, but they all have one hurtle of another to jump over first. Please keep... Daniela Otero, Geranimo, Camilo, Natalia Cardozo, Rodrigo Reufelo, Josè and Magalì in your prayers so that they can make it to the waters of baptism in the month of July. Thank you very much.
On P-Days, Elder Ferguson and I are trying out new things to cook and eat. We wanted to know if you had any fun quick recipes that we could cook on P-Day. Also... could you send us the recipes for apricot chicken and sweet pork. Elder Ferguson thought that they sounded good.
Sounds like you had a great time in Utah and that everything is going great up there. I`m so glad for the spirit in my life and for the privilege that I have to serve as a full-time missionary in the work of the Lord. I`m so very grateful for the health and well functioning body that I have. In my zone there have been a lot of injuries that are keeping missionaries from being able to go out and proselyte. Elder Peña is on 24-hour bedrest for his knees (he had an MRI taken and is waiting the results), Elder Gold (Elder Peña`s companion) is also on 24-hour bed rest for his back (mom will know how that feels), and Elder Soto was on bed rest for 3 days this week because he hurt his shoulder in a bus when it turned abruptly and unexpectedly. It really made me feel very blessed for the little things that I can do that others can`t do and for being able to serve FULL-TIME thus far in my mission. I haven`t had to stay home at all in my mission for sickness or injury or anything. I know that it has much to do with the prayers and care of you all.
Thanks for following our Lord Jesus Christ. He Lives and really did atone for all sins of all men who are willing to have faith in him, repent, be baptized, receive the gift of the Holy Ghost, and endure faithfully to the end to each commandment and covenant that our Heavenly Father has given us.
Love,
Elder Gardner
Monday, July 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment