Monday, February 6, 2012

WITH GREAT MIRACLES ALWAYS COMES GREAT OPPOSITION!

Hola a todos...

It was a great but very trying week! It rained on sunday and none of our investigators went to church because the Rosano Godoy family got sick and couldn`t come and Jose and Mateo didn`t want to walk to church in the rain. They can all still get baptized on my last weekend in the mission but it won`t be easy for anyone. Luis Rosano is still struggling with his smoking addiction and He may even have to move soon for a job situation. We hope that he can get baptized before they move so that the Spirit can help them with all the new changes that they will have to accostom themselves to.

I`m excited to have a great last two weeks and I know that all these trials are for my benefit and will help me grow if I continue with faith. I love the mission and it feels wierd knowing that I will be leaving Uruguay in only a little more than two weeks.
   

That`s AWESOME that colin will be getting his patriarchal blessing soon! Way to go, I know that it will help you throughout your life and especially on your mission, It sure has helped me out a lot. When you receive it, read it and review it often and you will learn many new things each time you read it looking for comfort and guidance. I love you and I am so proud of you. Keep up the good work. And great job getting having straight A`s Mason, that is awesome! You must be working really hard, Keep up the good work. I love you all and thank you so much for all that you have done for me and the support and prayers that I have felt throughout my mission. I am also excited to give you all a hug and to tell you all about the wonderful experiences that I had on my mission. I`m still doing great, I`m happy, safe, and healthy like I have been my whole mission.
   
I know that my Redeemer lives and that He loves me and you so perfectly and profoundly that we can not fully comprehend it. I have felt His love in my life and every time that I have repented of my sins. His commandments are a true sign of His love for you and me and He feels our love for Him when we repent and are obedient to His commandments.

For all young men, serving a mission is a commandment of God and is essential for your welfare and happiness both personally and as a future family. I testify that the mission changes our hearts and our lives in a way that cannot be accomplished in any other way. The mission and the Book of Mormon have changed my heart and my life. I am so very grateful that I chose to serve a mission and that I have strived to serve with all my heart, might, mind and strength. Prepare yourselves now to serve and you will enjoy these two years more than any other year that you have had before the mission. The Lord loves you and needs you in this work!

Love,
Elder Gardner

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

avandia lawsuits