Monday, November 21, 2011

ANOTHER GREAT WEEK!!!

Hola a todos...
   
This week was Great!!! in the zone we had 4 baptisms and we have 12 baptisms planned for this weekend in the zone, 2 of those baptisms will be from our area and 5 from the other missionaries in Belloni. So we will be having a ward baptismal service with 7 baptisms this friday!!! Luis (31 years old) and Brian (11 years old) will be baptized from our area, they are both excited and ready to be baptized this next week. Luis has changed so much that I can`t believe it, he was so confused by having studied so many different religions before but now he told us... ¨don`t call me Lucho anymore, that`s the old me and now I`m a new man, call me Luis¨ (Lucho was his nickname anyways) ¨It`s like Saul to Paul¨ (only he wasn`t trying to destroy the apostles before his conversion, haha.)  A family that I found in my last area just got married and baptized and are going strong in the church. I also heard that in December, the family that I baptized in Sarandi Grande (my second area) are going to the temple to be sealed and I think that President will give me permission to go to their sealing! That will be exciting!
    
I`m doing great and happy as ever, it is very stressful to be in charge of the zone and try to sort out all of the little or sometimes not so little problems that go on with some of the missionaries and be always worried about how the investigators are doing not only in my area but in 8 other areas in the zone. But I never have felt more excited to work in the work of the Lord and as a result the time is rushing by even faster!!! I calculated that exactly 3 months from today... I will be making the trip back to Arizona and I know that these next few months will only go by faster than the last! I have felt my faith grow a lot as I have seen so many miracles in my area and in the zone!!! I know that this is the Lord`s work and that this is His Church.
     
Changes are coming up this next tuesday and It is very likely that I will be changed to a different and my last area. I`ll let you know next week if I stay or if I go but I wouldn`t mind staying in the zone of Maroñas, and keep seeing the miracles that we are seeing, but I`ll go where the Lord wants me to go. I am guessing that I will be my packages when we go to changes, but thanks for sending my shoes, one of my pairs completely died this week and the other pair is on it`s last few miles. I love you all and hope that you are enjoying studying Preach my Gospel and are looking for opportunities to share the gospel with your friends and neighbors. I love you all and am praying for you!

 Love,
Elder Gardner

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

avandia lawsuits