Hola a todos...
It has been another great week here in the Hospital Ward! Renae Francia was baptized and confirmed a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. It was a great baptismal service and the Spirit was felt very strongly there. We found an incomplete family (the mom is an inactive member, the dad and 3 kids want to be baptized and went to church all together yesterday).
It has been another great week here in the Hospital Ward! Renae Francia was baptized and confirmed a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. It was a great baptismal service and the Spirit was felt very strongly there. We found an incomplete family (the mom is an inactive member, the dad and 3 kids want to be baptized and went to church all together yesterday).
It`s fine to look into housing now, it will actually be better to start looking into it already. I would love to speak my first Sunday back in church. I also get to speak next Sunday in church here in the Hospital ward. Invite friends to come to the airport if they would like to and if you want to throw a homecoming party go ahead but don`t tell me about it, surprises are always better.
This week we met a returned missionary and his wife who came to our ward to visit because he had served here about 7 years ago. It was fun talking to someone in English and he seemed like a great missionary and a fun guy. It will be a great last month in my mission. and I will enjoy every second of it! My mission has definitely changed my life and helped me become a great and better person. Thanks for all that you have taught me through your example and love and for involving me and encouraging me to participate in things that built my faith and helped me become the missoinary that I am today. I love you all and I can`t wait to see you all and to give you all a big hug.
I love you all and sorry that I don`t have much time to write today. Have you invited a nonmember to a family home evening or to church or an activity yet?
Love,
Elder Gardner
Love,
Elder Gardner
No comments:
Post a Comment